Below sets forth Terms and Conditions that constitute the use of Sell Mileage, referred to herein as "Sell Mileage'', "we", "us", "our", Web Site and its Travel Products and Services. If you do not agree with our Terms and Conditions, you may not use our website and offered Products and Services. We reserve the right to change our Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- Airline fares are not guaranteed until tickets are issued correctly within the airlines' guidelines, credit card successfully charged, and route/fare validity double-checked.
- Airlines have begun charging $15 or more for the first checked bag, $25 or more for the second bag. Some have exceptions for international travel. We cannot charge these fees upfront so they are not included in our airline fares. Check with each airline for current fees and rules.
- Hotel pricing, hotel room availability, car rental pricing, and car rental availability are solely the responsibility of the hotel chain or car rental company that is feeding their price and availability information to us.
- All airline tickets are sold as non-refundable, non-changeable, and non-cancellable. In some cases, airlines will allow a change of travel dates for a fee and a charge for any difference in fare under stringent conditions. As is standard, if the passenger misses a flight, the airline will not offer a refund and will cancel all remaining flights on the same itinerary without refund.
- Name changes are not permitted once a reservation has been confirmed. For international flights, first and last names on a ticket must match the passenger's passport. For domestic flights, the names need to match a government-issued photo ID.
- The customer agrees he or she has reviewed the itinerary displayed on the bookable page (credit card page) for accuracy of dates, times, and correct airports, correct hotels, correct car rental check-in dates/times, while noting any airport transfers, long layovers, stops, or overnight stays indicated on the itinerary.
- If the site fails to show a confirmation screen when you attempt a travel booking, it will be unknown if the error occurred on the user's own computer or server. Therefore, it is the customer's responsibility to contact our agency to ascertain whether the booking is confirmed.
- If the customer makes a mistake in a travel booking, he or she should not make a second booking until inquiring with our support department about the status of the first booking.
- For flights to Africa, we likely will contact the customer to request a fax authorization form and photocopy of a government-issued ID before ticketing. If the customer does not wish to fax a photo ID, we can suggest an alternative item to fax. This is for protection against identity theft for the credit card holder.
- We require up to 72 hours processing all airline tickets. Naturally, if the customer's flight leaves sooner than 72 hours, ticketing will not require the full 72 hours.
- Electronic tickets will be issued for airline reservations whenever possible. If electronic ticketing is not available, paper tickets will be sent to credit card holder's billing address only.
- Meal and seat preferences will be sent to the airline, but cannot be guaranteed. Seats for all passengers will be selected automatically based on the best seats available and adjacent to the primary passenger, if possible.
- Separate purchases: Any purchase of airfare is considered entirely separate from other purchases of airfare, hotels, car rentals, etc., made on this site or elsewhere, even if the customer has combined those items in a shopping cart.
TAXES, CHARGES AND FEES
- Charges - For many airline fares, your total price may be split into two or more charges. Sometimes there is a separate charge by an airline for each passenger. You may also see charges split into a part called "airfare balance," "service fee," "agent fee," "travel service" or similar. You should recall that service fees were included the very first time we showed you a fare. Then on the next page the taxes were added and displayed. Charges that have one of the above labels will sometimes mean a special portion of the fare (such as a "wholesaler's mark-up") or service fees or both. For electronic tickets, your total charges always will be what you saw clearly on the credit card screen. Alternately, if paper tickets are required, then as mentioned on the credit card screen, there will be a shipping charge. See "PAPER TICKETS & SHIPPING" elsewhere in these Terms. If somehow you see incorrect or double charges, please contact us. Usually all that means is your bank gave us two approvals for the same ticket and you will see one disappear in a few days (your bank decides).
- A valid phone number and email address are required to secure your booking. We are not responsible for any delays or inconveniences precipitated in part by the customer's failure to provide accurate contact information.
- The name on each airline ticket must match a valid photo ID shown at the airport.
- For passengers beginning airline travel outside the USA/Canada, there are special rules concerning the possibility of paper tickets being issued. Also, extra checks are made to ensure no one is using a stolen credit card.
- All passengers are strongly advised to reconfirm their flights directly with the departing airline 24-48 hours prior to departure due to possible airline schedule changes.
- Contracts of Carriage: Making a purchase of any airline's fare through any web site constitutes acceptance of the airline's Contract of Carriage. Each airline's rules for boarding and carriage of passengers are available via phone to the airline and often on their web site if you search "contract of carriage" there.
- Do not book a minor flying alone, age 16 or less, unless you are willing to pay additional airline fees at the airport and you are fully aware of what the particular airline's rules are for a minor traveling alone. Some airlines disallow solitary minors on particular flight connections.
- Passengers are advised to be fully checked in at airports a minimum of one hour before departure on all domestic flights and two hours for international flights. It is advised to double-check these constraints with airport or airline personnel with regard to your local airport.
- Our agency is not liable for "acts of God," e.g. natural disasters, poor weather, aircraft equipment failures, and world health or war/political problems, and will not be liable for flight delays, forced cancelations or overbooking done by the airline, airline schedule changes, lost or damaged luggage, or fall-out from the bankruptcy status or liquidation of an airline. If flights are canceled by the airline for one of the above reasons, service-related fees will remain nonrefundable but the airline may allow refund of part or all of the base fare.
- All passengers traveling outside of the US are required to have certain travel documents: a valid passport in the same name as the airline ticket, and either a round-trip airline ticket or proof of onward travel. Additionally, many nations require a visa issued by the destination country, medical inoculations for infected areas/countries, and/or proof of sufficient funds when entering the destination country. Some countries have a departure tax payable at the airport before departing the country. Contact the destination country's consulate or equivalent sources for these rules prior to buying airline tickets.
PAPER TICKETS & SHIPPING
- Most air transactions can be fulfilled using e-tickets. However, if an airline does not offer e-ticketing, there will be a shipping fee assessed of US $17.00 per reservation for second business day delivery within the US.
- Additional shipping fees will be applied for shipping to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. A minimum of US$45.00 per transaction will be charged for international deliveries.
- Incorrect address information may result in additional charges and delays by the mail service.
- We use FedEx, UPS, and DHL for shipping. These mail services cannot ship paper tickets to a PO Box or an APO Box. If your billing address is either a PO Box or APO Box, you will need to provide us with your shipping address by email immediately after placing a reservation (see our FAQ help page). Our agency is not responsible for delays or inconvenience caused by your providing a box address instead of the required physical mailing address.
- Signing for tickets: We use Federal Express, UPS, and DHL for shipping of airline tickets and require a signature for delivery by someone at your residence. If Federal Express currently has a "signature on file," which is permission from occupants of your residence to leave packages without a signature, then this constitutes your signing for the package and FedEx will leave the package at the entryway of your residence. Packages of airline tickets are not insured for the value of the ticket, and this is the industry standard.
- If a loss of tickets is the fault of Federal Express or UPS or DHL, not the fault of the recipient, then the recipient may file a claim with the mail service only. The customer hereby consents that the fault of these cases will be considered solely to that of the mail service (arguably there are no mail services more reliable than FedEx and UPS and DHL so our agency is hereby absolved of that fault). The customer should be aware that the airline may require passengers to pay lost ticket fees or to purchase a new set of tickets in order to board flights (with a refund of old tickets typically requiring several months for airline processing).
- Our agency will not be held liable for delays or loss of fares caused by credit or debit cards failing to go through or billing addresses failing to verify electronically.
- The customer agrees not to dispute the processing fee, airline ticket charge or airfare balances if our company and the Travel Support Center have abided by the terms and conditions of the airlines and this agreement.
- If the customer questions any charge on their credit card related to this travel purchase or is considering disputing the charge on the card, the customer agrees to notify Sell Mileage or its travel support center of the disputable charge no more than 60 days after the date of the charge. If the customer does not notify Sell Mileage or its travel support center within sixty (60) days, the customer waives any right to dispute such problems or discrepancies. The only exception is if the customer obtains proof from the airline that there is something wrong with the airline tickets that was caused by Sell Mileage or its travel support center. In that scenario, the customer has until 30 days after the scheduled date of departure to notify Sell Mileage of the intent to dispute. Justification for this paragraph of policy is that the customer's card-issuing bank sometimes informs only the airline of a dispute in process, so that Sell Mileage would have insufficient opportunity to present its own side in the matter unless informed by the customer in a timely manner.
- If the customer attempts a chargeback on a non-refundable airline ticket, service fee, or an airfare balance that meets the terms and conditions of this agreement; the customer agrees to refund the full amount of the chargeback plus a 50% penalty for the inconvenience and accounting costs.
- Since some charges for airfare are in the airline's name, the customer hereby recognizes our agency to have authority fully equal to that of the airline in re-collecting the disputed funds through the customer's bank, Credit Card Company, courts, and collection agencies as if the agency were the airline itself.
- In cases where the customer attempts a fraudulent chargeback, the customer will be responsible for the cost required to initiate legal proceedings in order to recoup the potential loss imposed by the customer. In the event of a court finding in favor of our agency, the customer shall not resist or unnecessarily delay payment of any judgment produced. If payment is nonetheless failed as prescribed by the Court, the customer shall not resist garnishing of his/her wages.
CREDIT CARD ISSUES AND DISPUTES
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to this Site shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in the State of New York. Before resorting to this alternative, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate the Site's intellectual property rights, Sell Mileage may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of New York, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Our site does not keep any information on any customers. After filling in the quote form, you will get one reply with the best possible price for your credit card or airline miles. We do not have a mailing list, nor do we sell, rent or share any mailing lists.